Key Accounts Manager
Key Accounts Manager
Two Roads is looking to hire an experienced Key Account Manager to maintain solid relationships with the company’s key customers. The Key Account Manager’s responsibilities include growing the company’s revenue by ensuring that key customers are satisfied with the services provided, and identifying new business opportunities for the business.
The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Own strategy and commercial growth for clients including planning, forecasting and execution.
- Drive revenue, adoption, and market segment share for our product.
- Earn trust of customers and recommend product solutions that fit their business needs.
- Measure performance, articulate root-cause analysis, and link to specific improvement areas.
- Establish systematic mechanisms and find opportunities to automate and scale processes in account management.
- Deliver commercial actionable and scalable insights to grow our product volume and profitability.
- Be the main point of contact on operational projects to align client expectations to operational
- Relay market needs and requirements back to internal Amazon teams including Product Management and Technical
- Create program goals and related metrics, track progress, and manage through obstacles to achieve your objectives.
- Analyse current purchasing processes and evaluate opportunities for solutions to improve end-user experiences, reduce costs, and accelerate organisation performance.
- Drive and accelerate spend adoption through advising customers on best practices for using our products and/or services
- Liaise with technical integration teams on both customer and 2Roads side to ensure integration to product in customer’s technology landscape.
- Assess program risks, anticipate challenges, and provide escalation management when necessary.
- Meet or exceed targets for customer and/or feature spend adoption.
- Identify prioritisation and trade-offs for meeting adoption and revenue targets.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications as well as CRM software.
- The ability to build rapport with key clients.
- The ability to handle multiple client accounts.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Years Of Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, sales, or related field.
- Proven experience in key account management or account management
If you meet the above requirements, please forward your detailed word format CV and qualifications to
For enquiries contact the HR Department on